What are the differences between exclusive and normal weapons?
Have you ever considered the differences between exclusive and normal weapons in Planet Sandbox? Check out this article for more detailed information about the exclusive weapons!
- Tag exclusive: This tag will permanently display in the UI both in-game and on the marketplce of the exclusive weapons. (The exclusive weapons were only sold in the IDO of Planet Sandbox)
- Earn Battles: Once you possess the exclusive weapons, you will have a better earning chance.
The number of Exclusive Weapons Earn Battles = 150% of the Normal Weapon Earn Battles.
- Reset Battle: you only need to pay the same amount of $PSB for normal weapons to reset the earn battle for the exclusive ones.
In conclusion, exclusive weapons are limited, and they benefit users in terms of the earn battle. However, normal weapons also have the same strength stats. Get your own NFT items at Planet Sandbox Marketplace, and let’s start #PlaytoEarn with Planet Sandbox right now!
- Total earn battle: The number of total battles that you can play
- Daily earn battle: Maximum number of battles that you can play each day
ABOUT PLANET SANDBOX
Planet Sandbox is a physics-powered NFT sandbox shooting game that allows players to build and own arenas to fight other players in different game modes using their own NFT weapons and accessories.
Aside from playing the game, Sandbox owners can customize their land with limitless building items and design game modes for others to join and play. The land will become a business where players can earn passive income.
Powered by the $PSB and $PULV tokens, Planet Sandbox has created multiple play-to-earn opportunities within their Metaverse.